Excellent Credit Controller – Wallsall (Hybrid)
A West Midlands based utilities business is looking for a new credit controller to join their growing finance team!
In this role you will support debt reduction using effective credit control procedures. Your role will also involve the Sales Ledger. Responsibilities will include:
What we are looking for:
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments.
- Effectively deal with customer account queries/complaints and liaise with other departments
- Various administrative duties relating to the Credit Control function, including Sales ledger, filing, and archiving, and posting of cash allocation.
- Some reconciliation work
- Confident dealing with internal and external customers
- A strong team player
- Driven and determined
- 2-3 years credit control experience
- £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working available
- Free onsite parking available