“Believe you can and you're halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a family run Group to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. The business has recently seen significant growth, and this is an exciting time to join a progressive organisation. The successful candidate will join the finance team based at their Birmingham based branch.
The Credit Controller will assist the branch manager with a range of duties including:
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller, the following attributes are required:
- Ensuring invoices are raised on a timely basis
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Assisting with chasing overdue debt via phone and email
- Liaising with customers and building key relationships
- A range of paperwork and audits
- Ad hoc duties
Part-time, Permanent Salary:
- Experience in a credit control / accounting role (minimum 1 year preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Good problem-solving skills
Pro rata from £24k – 32hrs
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.