“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein.
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk? If so, I would love to hear from you. My client is a rapidly growing business that is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
- Responsible for matching, batching and coding
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses
- Aged creditors and debit balances reconciliation
- Set up new vendors
- Dealing with invoice queries and resolving in a timely manner
- Meet month end deadlines and contribute to month-end process
You will ideally have at least two years of experience with a strong Accounts Payable skill set. Strong Excel skills, good communication skills and a target driven, and hard-working attitude are key.What's on offer:
- Salary £27,000 / annum
- Holiday allowance 28 days which are inclusive of the 8 bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Perk Box membership after 6 months (includes over 250 perks)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.