Sheridan Maine are working with a well-established organisation based in Salisbury to recruit for a Payroll Manager on a full-time basis.
This role will be based out of their Salisbury office, with some hybrid working.
What will the role involve?
- Accurately processing a large monthly payroll
- Dealing with any payroll related queries
- Calculating and processing benefit entitlements for all employee absences, including SMP/SSP/SAP/SPP payments
- Auto enrolment reconciliations and submissions
- Updating payroll records, processing journals and reconciliations.
- Managing starters and leavers
- Understanding and keeping up to date with relevant legislation
To be considered you will need the following:
- Relevant and up to date experience of working within a busy and fast paced payroll environment.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- A great work ethic and eye for detail
- A calm and confident nature with the ability to communicate with colleague all levels of the business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.