A brand new opportunity has arisen for a leading organisation based in West Berkshire who are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their established finance team. The role will provide an individual with a broad range of responsibilities and could offer further career development in the future.
Key duties of the role include:
- Purchase ledger - processing invoices, supplier statements reconciliations, supplier payments
- Expense processing and payments
- Sales ledger - raising invoices, credit control and allocating payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end - reconciliations, journals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Supporting the business with system and process improvements
- Financial analysis and reporting
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years accounts experience preferably with some working knowledge of accounts payable and receivable processes. Previous use of Sage would be advantageous but not essential. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team is required.
The position will be joining a highly regarded business with strong roots in the local area. The company have a relaxed and friendly working culture where employees are valued and recognised across the business.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), free car parking, pension and flexible working hours.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.