A FTSE business with offices across the UK and overseas is recruiting a Senior FP&A Analyst, on a hybrid / remote working basis, to own the consolidated reporting and analysis for a number of key division within the group. Working as part of a dedicated, high-performing FP&A team the key deliverables of the Senior FP&A Analyst include:-
- Reviewing monthly results to produce value adding commentary and variance analysis
- Producing accurate and timely monthly reporting
- Maintaining and developing reports and financial models for business unit and group
- Coordinating the monthly forecasts
- Assisting the collation of budgets
- Reviewing processes to ensure best practice and continuous improvement
The ideal candidate for the Senior FP&A Analyst will:-
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with experience of working in a similar FP&A role probably within a large company environment
- Have excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Be able to interpret large volumes of data and present findings in a non-technical way
- Possess good Excel and systems skills
The role can be mainly remote working with occasional travel to offices to build relationships and understanding of business units.
The company offer excellent career progression and development opportunities as well a range of large company benefits and perks.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.