A brand new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an international business in Reading, located close to the station.
Working within a busy accounts team, the role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Posting invoices on the accounting system
- Processing supplier payments
- Conducting account reconciliations
- Ensuring the accuracy of vendor information
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to payment and invoice queries
- Undertaking bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 1 years accounts payable / purchase ledger experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Competent level of IT skills
- Good communication both verbally and written
The company offer a range of benefits including hybrid working, healthcare and bonus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.