If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door!
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international property management company to recruit a Credit Controller into their team.
The firm offer hybrid working so a mix of working from home and attending the London based office will be required. You will be working within a fast-paced environment managing a high volume of ledger, so you will need to be target-driven and highly organised.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts using pro-active collection techniques
- Effectively manage workload across portfolio of clients
- Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business and with clients
- Hold regular meetings/conference calls with relevant stakeholders to review client debt
- Recommend bad debt write offs where appropriate
- Assist treasury team with allocation of monies and maintenance of accounts
- Respond to relevant client enquires
You will need the following attributes:
- Experience with Peoplesoft
- Experience of working in a high volume, target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Accurate and exceptional attention to details
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.