“Thrift is of great revenue.” Marcus Tullius Cicero.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering a west London based business to recruit for a Billings & Revenue Analyst. The purpose of this role is to ensure that all global invoices are raised accurately and timely for the Group.
Responsibilities of the Billings & Revenue Analyst include:
- Raising global invoices and sending out to clients
- Reconciling Statement of Works to Purchase Orders from clients
- Allocating payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Obtaining travel expenses from projects and recharging back to clients
- Inputting global projects onto CRM system
- Review of aged accrual report and follow up with Project Managers if necessary
- Report on the month end aged accrued balance
- Assist with month end processes
- Ad hoc duties
The successful Billings & Revenue Analyst will require:
- Billing experience
- Experience of working in a multi country, multi-currency environment
- Ability to analyse variances
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.