“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” Jack Welch.
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Pensions Administrator, specialising in Pension Investment in a well-established organisation based around the Solihull area. Our client has a great team with a friendly work environment.
Duties of the Pensions Administrator include but are not limited to:
What we need:
- Process customer’s payroll each pay period
- Looking after new starters and leavers
- Administrative duties
- Managing NEST Pension scheme
- Modify as requested changes in employee data eg personal, salary, and other statutory eg SSP, SMP, SPP
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and have the ability to complete a wide range of tasks. The ideal candidate must:
What is on offer?
- Have looked after a pension scheme previously and have experience of pension contributions and legislative duties
- Have experience working in an office environment as part of a team of data processors
- We are open to those who have financial administration experience previously outside of pensions, training in the role is available, but we would need someone willing to perform administrative tasks such as pension contributions, child maintenance deductions etc
- Ability to travel to Meriden, Coventry (via your own vehicle)
- Ability to travel into the office for 5 days per week
A generous salary of Up to £25,000 p/a DOE, alongside:
- 22 days holiday + stats (option to buy)
- On-site parking
- Dress down Fridays
- 37hr working week
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.