“If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” Maya Angelou.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning organisation based in Bournemouth to recruit a Management Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing business. This position would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and working with a range of senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for subsidiaries and future acquisitions
- Provision of financial information and analysis to the Board
- Processing and maintaining general ledger, P&L and balance sheet statements
- Investigating variances within the management report and communicating to the Board and Senior Management
- Reviewing, updating and improving processes and controls
The successful Management Accountant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant or currently studying towards ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communicator
- Commercial and process improvement mindset
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.