“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela.
A West Midlands based manufacturing business is looking for a new Junior Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team. In this role you will work in a team of 13, assisting with the production of accounts.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
What we are looking for:
- Assisting with sales/purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad-Hoc duties
- Stock checks
- 1 year experience in accounts
- Experience with sales & purchase ledger
- Preferable – booking experience
- Understanding/experience with bank reconciliations
- Generous salary of up to £25,000
- Excellent progression
- Complete study support
- Excellent private pension
- 22 days holiday + stats
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.