“Surround yourself with assets not liabilities.”
Sheridan Maine is looking for a Credit Controller to join a supply company based near Solihull. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning business and expand your knowledge in Credit Control.
Duties of the Credit Controller include:
You will ideally have/be:
- Liaising with customers to chase any outstanding debt
- Build and maintain relationships with regular customers to ensure smooth collection of debt
- Actively reduce bad debt and debtor days
- Deal with and negotiate repayment terms
- Raise sales invoices
What’s on offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Credit Control (desirable)
- Ability to resolve queries and take a proactive approach to situations
- A self-starter with some accounts experience (i.e., reconciliations)
- Enthusiastic approach to Credit Control
A competitive salary of £20,000 - £27,000 p/a alongside:
- Free parking
- Growth opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join an established business based near Solihull. A great role with amazing people supporting you all around. If you feel like you have the skills that match the above criteria, please get in touch and apply.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.