“Success is a process, not an event.” Gary Halbert
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an exciting business to recruit for a Credit Controller position within its transactional team. The company is in central Bristol where this role will be based however, they also offer hybrid working.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone
• Liaising with customers to assist with queries
• Ensure the customers’ accounts are kept up to date
• Solving of invoice queries efficiently
• Opening accounts and setting credit limits per the company’s credit policy
• Escalating accounts if need be
The successful Credit Controller will require the following attributes:
• Experience within a busy finance function
• Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
• Excellent problem-solving and Excel skills
• Resilient and openness to change
• Willingness to learn
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.