“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established company to recruit a Financial Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers a friendly and supportive work culture.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with initially 2-3 days a week based at their Lichfield office, then down to once a week when fully settled in.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include:
The successful Financial Accountant will require the following skills and experience:
- Production of Group consolidation financial statements and corporation tax computations
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- Preparation of group VAT returns
- Keeping up to date with accounting standards
- Ad hoc duties
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or almost completing studies
- A good understanding of IFRS
- Experience in preparing financial statements
- Highly analytical
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.