A brand newly created role within a local manufacturing success story, which continues to go from strength to strength.
A thriving manufacturer, a lead player in its relatively niche market with a track record of solid and steady growth. Thanks to its continued success the business and its very loyal and passionate workforce are currently expanding into a new facility to accommodate this and expected future growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director and supporting the Senior Leadsership Team you'll play a important part in supporting business performance through the provision of insightful financial information to drive efficiency and support decision making. Full, detailed spec available. Key aspects include:
- Leadership of a small team of Data Analysts
- Oversee the development of product costing system as part of major ERP implementation project
- Provision of insight around cost of sales, stock/inventory, overheads, margins, etc.
- Sales KPI reporting and analysis
- Report & present P&L results, KPIs and trends in meetings
- Cost modelling for business cases and new products; make vs. buy analysis
- Providing all aspects of financial support to the business and their teams, including commercial support, challenge and strategic decision making
You will need to have/be:
- Fully qualified Management Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or exceptional Part Qualified or QBE
- Manufacturing expertise
- Costing experience, or interested and willing to learn Standard Costing
- Confident to lead a small team and support Senior Managers
You'd be joining a stable, passionate and supportive team, evidenced by their high performance and low staff turnover.Salary to £60k with hybrid working available, up to 2 days per week remote.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.