Finance Assistant - Permanent - Up to £26,000 p/a - amazing benefits!!!
Sheridan Maine is working exclusively with a client based near Rugby on a Finance Assistant role.
My client is a reputable business who are restructuring their finance department and in need for their next superstar. They are open to training the successful candidate and supporting them on their finance journey.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
What you need to be a successful Finance Assistant:
- Processing bank transactions on Sage 50
- Posting petty cash
- Entering supplier invoices and credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Payment runs weekly and monthly
- Assisting with sales administration duties
- Additional ad hoc duties
What's on offer:
- Sage 50 experience
- Confident self-starter with the ability to work on your own / passion to develop in a finance role
- Ability to drive (due to location)
- Quarterly bonus
- Hybrid working after probation
- Free Parking
- Flexible hours
- 23 days holiday + stats + birthday off + 1 day per year of service (up to 28 days)
- Study support after 12 months!!! (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.