“If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” Maya Angelou.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an investment management organisation to recruit a highly motivated Finance individual into a key area within its Finance team. The role would suit a qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) who has significant experience of working in the Financial Services industry.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 1 day per week worked from home, the rest based at their central London office.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Associate will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for cash management
- Allocate and track the debt facilities and managing the associated reporting to banks
- Build and maintain relationships with key bank contacts
- Assist with analysis relating to foreign currency exposure
- Lead and coordinate with Asset Management on the quarterly investor distribution and forecasting process
- Assist with the quarterly and annual review processes
- Assist with the preparation of a wide range of business analysis
- Provision of a range of reporting
- A range of ad hoc projects
The successful Finance Associate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce creative, compelling, detailed reporting materials
- Strong time management skills and good attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.