“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established organisation with a European presence. They are seeking an immediately available Management Accountant who will join the business on an interim basis. The role would suit someone who is qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or qualified by experience and who has worked in a hands-on SME environment producing management accounts.
Responsibilities of the Interim Management Accountant will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc revenue reporting
- Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive process improvements and assist with existing reporting enhancements
The successful Management Accountant will require the following attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues
- Experience with Great Plains an advantage
This role sits inside of IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.