Are you an experienced and ambitious Pricing Analyst seeking to maximise your career potential? This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading UK brand in a commercially focused Lead Market Analyst role.
High level of remote working possible – ideally able to be onsite at the Bournemouth offices for meetings once or twice a month.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team which plans and delivers pricing related projects that play a key role in influencing the strategic direction of retail pricing across the organisation
- You be involved in the detailed analysis of statistical data using the latest technological techniques to recommend pricing options to increase customer flows, income and profits
- There will be an opportunity to manage and mentor more junior analysts in the team
To take advantage of this fantastic career opportunity you will likely be:
- Degree educated in a numerical discipline with 4-5 years’ experience in pricing, ideally within insurance or a related field
- Possess the ability to utilise IT solutions to analyse and model data and some experience of a programming language, such as SAS. Exposure to predictive modelling techniques is also highly advantageous
- The ability to influence at all levels and experience of Price Optimisation are also key elements for this position
To take the step forward in your career to join this rewarding and progressive organisation, offering an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, apply now.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.