“Credit where credit is due.”
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so, I would love to hear from you.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business based in the Poole area to recruit a Credit Controller into their team.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Dealing with customer account queries
- Opening accounts and setting credit limits per the company’s credit policy
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Resolve invoice and payment queries
- Allocating payments per customer remittances
- Process customer credit card payments
- Reconcile customer ledgers and resolve discrepancies
- Produce and distribute customer statements of account
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Management of new accounts and high value invoices
- Escalating accounts if need be
To be considered for the Credit Controller role, you will need:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong customer service attitude
- Analytical, problem-solving mind-set
- Good communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.