“Partner up to produce meaning and value.”
An established and growing retailer based in Bristol is seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner for their Sales & Marketing business areas. This temporary position requires an experienced Finance Business Partner who is confident with managing multiple stakeholders and is keen to develop their expertise in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner include:
- Business partner the Sales & Marketing Directors
- Assist with month end reporting, ensuring all variances to budget sufficiently explained
- A range of monthly and weekly reporting
- Drive improvements in process and reporting with insightful commentary
- Provide support with the budget process
- Regular liaison with stakeholders, providing financially related advice and challenging on cost and support for initiatives
- Development of financial models to assess the business case for new projects
- Helping to deliver a successful interim and year end audit
To be considered for the role of Senior Finance Business Partner:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with significant PQE
- Experienced in producing management accounts and reliable reporting
- Excellent Excel skills (vlookup, pivot) and data modelling abilities
This role sits inside of IR35.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.