An acquisitive private equity backed business in the Fareham area is recruiting a Group Accountant to support its ambitious growth plans. Working with the M&A team the Group Accountant will provide due diligence for target organisations as well post acquisition integration work. The key responsibilities of the Group Accountant include:-
- M&A due diligence and hoc project work
- Assisting the integration of acquired companies
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis
- Producing value adding commentary and insights into monthly performance
- Supporting the preparation of statutory accounts
The ideal candidate for the Group Accountant will:-
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), this role could suit a recently qualified Top 10 / Big 4 qualified candidate looking to make their first move in to industry
- Have strong technical accounting and analytical skills and knowledge
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes a bonus, healthcare and very flexible hybrid working (2 days office / 3 days home) as well great career prospects.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.