Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working in partnership with a long standing Andover business who are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly finance team.
Working in a small team and reporting to the Finance Manager, duties of the role include:
- Processing invoices onto the accounting system
- Preparing payments to suppliers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Chasing invoice approvals
- Liaising with suppliers and vendors in relation to payment/ invoice queries
- Assisting with monthly reporting
This is a rare opportunity for a team player who has prior accounts payable experience or an administrator who is keen to learn and develop their skills and knowledge in finance. It is essential to have a competent level of IT and the ability to work to deadlines. You must also be self motivated and have excellent communication skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.