“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” James Humes.
We are delighted to be partnering with a Bristol based firm with a global network. They are recruiting for a qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) to join them as Global Finance Manager who will take responsibility for the Technology finance figures. This role will suit an Accountant with minimum 2 years post qualified experience and who has demonstrable stakeholder liaison skills.
Responsibilities of the Global Finance Manager include but are not limited to:
- Key member of Group Finance team
- Attend team meetings
- Responsible for the global technology budgets
- Ensure accurate reporting of technology spend and variance analysis, with clear commentary
- Communicating on group accounting policy in relation to technology spend to the wider business and leadership teams
- Review and support on technology contracts to ensure correct accounting policy
- Support senior management to develop ad hoc financial models and complex analysis
- Seek opportunities where efficiencies and savings can be made
- Preparation of financial presentations and analyses for budget and forecasts
- Help develop new processes and new reports to deliver timely, accurate, actionable financial information
Key competencies of the Global Finance Manager - Technology
- Able to clearly communicate insight, policy and ideas to non-finance colleagues
- Commercial mindset
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Experience working in a matrix structure, private equity and a fast-paced international environment a plus
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.