“The key to making a good forecast is not in limiting yourself to quantitative information.”
- Nate Silver.
Sheridan Maine is partnered with a fantastic business in a beautiful location in Bristol to recruit for a Finance Analyst to join their vibrant and busy finance team. Our client is seeking a part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) who has experience of analysis and forecasting. The successful individual will support them with appropriate financial information to aid decision making and develop initiatives and policies to improve efficiencies.
Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst include:
- Analysing current and past financial data
- Production of budgets
- Tracking costs against budgets and assisting in reforecasting data
- Building and maintaining strong partnering relationships with internal stakeholders to support their financial decision making
- Assist in ad hoc project work, including financial modelling of key strategic decisions
- Preparing reports on financial information and communicate the insights of these to the wider business
- Support the production of reports and analysis for quarterly Finance & Operations committee
The successful Finance Analyst will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a similar financial role
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to talk about finance to non-finance people
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.