“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.” Malcolm Gladwell.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working alongside an award-winning business who are recruiting a Trainee Accountant for their growing team based in Bath. The company offers flexible working, an excellent benefits package and full study support. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company currently going through an exciting period of change and growth.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Accountant will include:
- Management of the accounts payable function
- Compiling weekly KPIs
- Production and circulation of daily and weekly sales reports
- Ensuring that the corporate bank account is fully reconciled
- Reconciling several key reports and balance sheet accounts
- Posting journals to the general ledger system
- Ad hoc financial analysis
The successful Trainee Accountant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Finance graduate who is happy to work their way up to entry level role
- Accounting and book-keeping experience
- Comfortable running and manipulating large volumes of data within reports
- Experience working in a strict deadline driven environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.