“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an established and growing retailer based in the Bristol area. The company has strong growth plans for the coming years and to support these plans, they require a Senior Finance Business Partner for their Sales and Marketing business areas. This pivotal role has one direct report and offers a high level of exposure with good opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner include:
- Business partner the Sales & Marketing Directors
- Assist with month end reporting, ensuring all variances to budget sufficiently explained
- A range of monthly and weekly reporting
- Drive improvements in process and reporting with insightful commentary
- Provide support with the budget process
- Regular liaison with stakeholders, providing financially related advice and challenging on cost and support for initiatives
- Development of financial models to assess the business case for new projects
- Helping to deliver a successful interim and year end audit
To be considered for the role of Senior Finance Business Partner:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with significant PQE
- Strong background in Finance Business Partnering
- Experienced in producing management accounts and reliable reporting
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.