“Change the way you see things, and the things you see will change.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation that is a leader within its field. They are currently looking for a P2P Analyst who can join them on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 2-3 days required at their Chippenham based head office.
Responsibilities of the P2P Analyst will include:
- Provision of a range of reporting and documentation processing
- Weekly KPI metrics
- Provision of timely and accurate non-PO and recurring Purchase Orders
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit payments
- Employee and purchasing card processing
- Regular collaboration with Procurement, suppliers and other business stakeholders
- Consistently review and improve business processes
- Support with payment runs when required
- Other duties as required
Key competencies required of the P2P Analyst include:
- Studying AAT and/or P2P process experience
- Confident to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a similar finance role
- Good understanding of processes with ability to recognise issues and introduce effective solutions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.