“Everyone is a customer for somebody, or a supplier to somebody.” W. Edwards Deming.
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so, I would love to hear from you.
My client is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant who will join either their London or Manchester based team on a hybrid working basis.
Duties of the Accounts Receivable Assistant will include:
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing outstanding debt from customers
- A range of reporting
- Assisting with credit control as required
- Analysis of aged debt
- Assisting with month-end duties and year-end accounts
- Supporting the audit process
- Responsible for cash allocation
- Reconciling payment to the bank statement
- Dealing with customer queries
- Supporting new system implementations
The successful Accounts Receivable Assistant will require:
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Accounts Payable experience is preferred but not essential
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.