“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
We’re delighted to be working with a global organisation to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. This position would ideally suit a qualified accountant however, part qualified candidates will also be considered.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 2 days a week working at their Richmond based office once probation has been passed (5 days based at the office until then).
Responsibilities of the Group Reporting Accountant will include:
- Oversee balance sheet account reconciliations with monthly review
- Preparation of statutory accounts from trial balance to technical pro-forma
- Support audit team with annual audit process
- Provision of IFRS reporting
- Production and posting of monthly accrual journals
- Month End variance analysis for key client budgets
- Preparation of month end reporting and reconciliation
- Participate in month end review and provide commentary for specific client and customer P&L’s
- Completing tax packs
- Preparation of the UK P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts
- Monthly P&L Review
Key competencies required of the Group Reporting Accountant include:
- Prior exposure to P&L and Balance Sheet
- Experience of using SAP
- Statutory accounts and IFRS experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.