Sheridan Maine are working with our client based on the outskirts of Christchurch to recruit for a commercially astute Management Accountant to join their established team on a permanent full-time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts and reporting
- Supporting the budgeting and statutory accounts processes
- Preparing and managing VAT returns
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Assisting with the implementation of fiscal strategies
- Proactive involvement in process improvements
The ideal candidate will be part ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified with a positive outlook, strong interpersonal skills and previous experience of preparing management and statutory accounts.
To be considered you will need to be proficient in Excel to an intermediate – advanced level, with effective analytical skills to gather, analyse and report data with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.