“You can see the size of people’s dreams from their profit and loss calculations.” S.E.Sever.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be collaborating with our west London based client to recruit a Financial Accountant. This 6–9 month fixed term contract role will provide cover to the finance team during a system implementation. The company operate a hybrid working policy with 2 days office based.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Running the month-end close process
- Posting of journals
- Assisting with intercompany reconciliations
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Preparation and maintenance of the weekly aged debt report
- Preparation of cash flow forecast
- Regular liaison with clients – chasing payment and answering queries
- Supporting Revenue team in resolving disputed invoices
- Provision of a range of reports
To be considered for the role of Financial Accountant, the following attributes are required:
- Part qualified or working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Previous experience in a similar accounting role
- Strong financial and system skills including excellent spreadsheet skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.