“I always say film is art, theatre is life and television is furniture.” Kenny Leon.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an internationally renowned organisation devoted to promoting and preserving film making and television in the UK.
Based at their head office in London’s West End, you will support the Head of Finance in ensuring that the organisation has a robust and stable financial framework on an ongoing basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produced accurate and timely management accounts for relevant areas
- Provide robust variance analysis to support the management teams to help maximise control cost
- Produced annual budgets, working closely with the management teams, supporting the process through co-ordination, analysis, and reporting
- Producing quarterly forecasts, following the same responsibilities as the budget, on a more top level and streamlined basis
- Supporting the management team on growing commercial income, through cost analysis and pricing support for new income streams
- Providing financial project support for multiyear large-scale projects within this directorate
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts for monthly review (prepayments, accruals)
- Support the Finance Manager and Head of Finance with ad-hoc analytical work, through variance, trend, and cost/benefit analysis, with their area
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Commercial / Industry Knowledge
- Newly Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA
- Financial modelling skills (Strong Excel Skills)
- Demonstrable ability of presenting management accounts and financial analysis reports to non-financially trained managers
- A self-motivated individual able to work on own initiative, with an analytical approach to problem solving
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.