"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." Michael Jordan.
We are delighted to be partnering with a global business services organisation to recruit a Client Accounting Manager. The position will suit someone who has experience of managing a team and can demonstrate strong leadership qualities. The company operate a hybrid working policy, with 2 days required at their Bristol based office.
Responsibilities of the Client Accounting Manager will include:
- Manage, support and develop a team
- Regular liaison with clients, providing support and advice
- Liaison with external auditors
- Be the point of escalation when required
- Collaborate with other teams to maximise growth opportunities
Key competencies required of the Client Accounting Manager include:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- Experience in preparing IFRS, FRS102 and Consolidated accounts
- Strong working/ technical/ market business knowledge
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.