A fast paced consumer focused international company with offices near Fareham is recruiting a Financial / Tax Accountant to work as part of a high performing team supporting the preparation of statutory accounts, tax computations and cash flow forecasts. The key deliverables of the Financial / Tax Accountant include:-
- Preparation and review of annual statutory accounts and audit process
- Ensuring compliance with relevant taxation and statutory legislation
- Assisting in cash flow forecasting and treasury management
- Supporting the preparation of annual tax computations
The ideal candidate for the Financial / Tax Accountant will:-
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Have demonstrable experience in a similar financial accounting role in industry or practice
- Possess good technical accounting and tax knowledge
The company offer excellent career progression and development opportunities as well hybrid working and a range of large company benefits and perks.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.