“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill.
A hospitality venue based in central London is seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding business and gain some exposure working within a multi-site, fast-paced business.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts and assisting with financial reporting
- Posting of month end accruals, prepayments, and other journal entries
- Managing accounts payable and receivable functions provided by external finance team
- Preparation and submission of tax reports including VAT returns
- Performing reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance of bank accounts and payment portals
- Managing integration and testing of data systems (e.g., EPOS)
- Assisting the FD with the annual budget, forecasts, and modelling
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Skills and desired qualifications required of the Management Accountant:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Ideally significant experience in a similar finance role
- Strong stakeholder liaison skills
This position comes with a competitive salary and some amazing benefits, some of which include:
- 32 working days’ holiday
- Generous staff discounts
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Staff recognition and incentives
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.