“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a Bristol based Not for Profit organisation to recruit a Finance & HR Administrator. Our client is seeking a reliable and honest individual who will be based at their Long Cross location.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations, the responsibilities of the Finance & HR Administrator will include:
- Co-ordinate the recruitment processes across the organisation, including production of and placing adverts, scheduling and booking interviews and producing recruitment panel packs etc.
- Process staff appointment documentation for successful candidates
- Support the induction process with the line manager so that staff settle into their new role
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date single central register and right to work checks
- Keep and hold a central HR policies file, ensuring that all HR related policies and procedures are available to all staff
- Produce reports on sickness, turnover and other staff related matters as required
- Administer absence reporting and recording processes
- Co-ordinate the performance management process
- Responsible for ensuring that the probation process is managed effectively
- Complete paperwork for new starters, staff changes and leavers
- Co-ordinate the process for staff taking maternity, paternity, adoption or parental leave
- Liaise with the Finance Officer to ensure all salary transactions have been actioned appropriately and monthly staff pay is accurate and timely
- Undertake a range of financial management processes including raising orders in a timely manner, reconciling accounts, budget monitoring and cash handling
- Deal with finance related queries and resolve issues as they arise
- Produce financial reports as required
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date paper and electronic filing system for personnel and financial records
- Attend and produce minutes / notes for meetings as required
This is a varied and interesting role and would suit a candidate who is studying towards their AAT qualification, or who has previous Finance or HR experience, however these requirements are not essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.