“Senior - adjective - of or for more experienced people."
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established institute to assist with their search for a Senior Finance Officer. Within this wide-ranging role, you will assist in all aspects of the Accounts Payable function.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Officer will include:
- Processing of invoices and credit notes from suppliers
- Matching invoices with purchase orders
- Accurate classification and coding of invoices
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Timely and accurate checking of expense claims
- Undertake periodic expenses checks
- Responsible for staff payments via BACS
- Processing foreign payments via online banking
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Reviewing debit balances
- Monthly reconciliation of period-end accounts payables reports
- General filing and archiving duties
- Providing department cover when required
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable function
- Computer literate – good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.