"Accounting is the language of business.” Warren Buffett.
My client is an international award-winning organisation based in south London. They are currently looking for a Financial Accountant with extensive financial consolidations experience to support their group financial accounts teams.
Key responsibilities of the Consolidations Accountant will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts for the Group
- Processing of consolidation journals for the quarterly and annual consolidated accounts
- Producing the intercompany matrix and assisting with the monitoring of intercompany indebtedness between group entities
- Assisting in the preparation and review of commentaries, graphs and ratios on the quarterly and annual group consolidated accounts
- Assisting in the preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Preparation and review of intercompany and other balance sheet account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance with group directives and procedures on financial matters
- Providing support to the Group Financial Accountant on ad hoc tasks as required
The successful Consolidations Accountant will require the following skills and qualifications:
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Solid practical experience of producing group consolidated financial statements in a multinational group
- Up to date with technical standards applicable for UK GAAP and UK Companies Act
- Experience of supervision or mentoring
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.