“A great opera house isn't run by a director, but by a great administrator.” Steven Berkoff.
We’re pleased to be working alongside an international organisation to recruit a Finance Administrator into its Hampshire based team. This position would suit an individual who is proficient in the use of Sage Line 50 and who has experience in processing the books to trial balance.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 4 days a week based at their Eastleigh office and Fridays usually worked from home.
Duties of the Finance Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Generating invoice runs and statements
- Processing supplier invoices
- Purchase ledger payment runs
- Chasing debts and payments
- Liaising with customers
- Posting and allocating daily receipts and payments to the accounting system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Raising journals including accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining spreadsheets
To be considered for the role of Finance Administrator, the following attributes are required:
- AAT qualification (desirable)
- Good time management skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.