"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton.
My client is a leading professional services organisation that is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. The successful candidate will join its central London based head office and work within a small team.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching the purchase orders
- Payment runs
- Raising invoices and posting out
- Daily cash allocation
- Month end reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising journals including accruals and prepayments
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant:
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communications skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.