“Give credit to whom credit is due.”
An established business based in central London is recruiting for a Credit Controller. Our client is going through a period of rapid growth and is seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised individual who is keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
- Liaising with customers to assist with queries
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Solving of invoice queries efficiently
- Allocating payments per customer remittances
- Escalating accounts if need be
The successful Credit Controller:
- Ability to communicate confidently
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of working within a similar fast-paced office environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.