“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with an international organisation to recruit a Junior Fund Accountant into its high-performing finance team based in central London. This is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified accountant who has a minimum of 12 months experience and is looking to further progress their career in finance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Fund Accountant will include:
- Review of monthly fund accounts, VAT schedules and annual accounts
- Assist in preparation of quarterly investor reports and capital account statements
- Assist in working with tax advisers and fund administrators to ensure accurate and timely tax information is produced for investors
- German taxation and other jurisdictional tax requirements
- Assist in working with fund administrators and advisers to ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory and compliance reports
- Aid the external auditors for the annual fund audits and delivery of the statutory accounts
- Manage fund accounts payable and receivable, working with the fund administrators to ensure this is completed in a timely manner and within set controls and limits
- Support the Investor Relations team with the provision of information when required
The successful Junior Fund Accountant will require the following attributes:
- FRS 102 experience is essential
- Analytically minded, good communication skills and strong attention to details
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.