"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a globally renowned company who are recruiting for a Management Accountant. We are looking for a qualified Accountant or someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting (a practice background would be ideal).
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include but not limited to:
To be considered as Management Accountant, you will require the following attributes:
- Provision of a range of reporting
- Preparation of P&L
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Preparation and posting of accruals
- Perform pre-close checks, review related reports, identify issues/perform corrections
- Review Fixed Asset requests
- Perform Fixed Assets accounting (parallel GAAP)
- Prepare the data for the (monthly) cash forecast
- Process journals
- Perform Payroll Accounting
- Process and prepare tax payments
- Responsible for issuing and booking Intercompany recharges
- 2 + years' of experience in accounting (well-rounded knowledge)
- Knowledge of US GAAP/local GAAP
- Good working knowledge of SAP-S/4
- Strong attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.