“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”. Mahatma Gandhi.
We're delighted to be partnering exclusively with a growing, international Retail business in their search for a key hire within Finance.
The company is Bristol based and has onsite parking. They operate a hybrid working policy with 2 days per week office based.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the FP&A Manager will have 1 direct report and will be responsible for three key areas:
- Delivering ongoing improvements for the groups financial and management reporting capabilities
- Developing business financial models to facilitate rigorous planning and decision making
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the organisation (Sales, Marketing, Buying etc) to support business initiatives and opportunities
Delivering accurate budgeting, forecasting and financial planning will be at the heart of responsibilities, increasing the level of business partnering within the role as the finer improvements are identified and delivered.
The Head of FP&A has earmarked this key role as one to develop upwards to their level, with the successful candidate needing the drive and ambition to step up and lead in the long term.
The successful FP&A Manager will require:
- Full qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Confident to work in a demanding fast-paced role
- Solid understanding of fundamental budgeting and forecasting processes
- Strong relationship building skills
If you would like more information about the role, please feel free contact Giles directly on 07859 158 989 / email@example.com
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.