“Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement.” Anthony J D’Angelo.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a growing organisation that is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis. The position would suit someone who is studying towards their accountancy qualification, or who has a Finance or Accounting degree. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business that offers an energetic and enjoyable working culture.
The company operate a hybrid working policy with 4 days per week at their city based office.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
Key competencies required of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Processing invoices
- Supplier payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Processing Staff expenses
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Sales invoice posting
- Generating payroll reports and processing of payments
- Supporting with month end
- A range of office manager duties
- Performing ad hoc research and draft various written communications
- Experience of working in a finance related role
- Experience with Xero is essential
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.