Sheridan Maine are working with an established business based in Andover who are seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their small and friendly team.
Working closely with the senior management team , the role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Monitoring the bank account and performing daily reconciliations
- Authorise and process payments
- Submit quarterly VAT returns
- Process sales and purchase invoices
- Maintain the debtor ledger and undertake credit control duties
- Manage payment and invoice queries
- Produce regular finance reports and update excel spreadsheets
To be considered for this role , you will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience of a similar role and general accounting knowledge
- Competent level of Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and bale to work on own initiative
The role is for a period of 12 months and the company have free car parking on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.