“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
We’re delighted to collaborate with an established organisation that is seeking a Finance Assistant. This position may suit someone who is AAT qualified or studying towards their qualification, although not essential.
The company operate a flexible working policy and offers the opportunity to work from home or from one of their two London locations.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant include:
- Sort, code, and post supplier invoices to the accounting system
- Bank posting and reconciliation on Sage and Intrinsiq
- Posting and reconciling intercompany transactions and raising recharge invoices to subsidiaries
- Processing of fixed asset, prepayment, and accrual journals
- Monthly reconciliation of stock balances
- Supplier payment runs
- Maintenance of petty cash records
- Credit card reconciliations
- Process staff expenses
- Sales ledger maintenance and reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of key reports at month end
- Preparation of weekly credit control reports
- Responsible for year-end tasks and audit sampling
- Any other general administrative or bookkeeping support as required
Key competencies required of the Finance Assistant:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience of Sage is desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.