“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be partnering with a global organisation to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager into its London based team. This role would suit someone who has strong accounts payable experience and is looking to bring this to a high performing team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will include:
- Lead and develop the Accounts Payable function, managing the processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Be the first approver for payments set up by the Accounts Payable team
- Monitor general day-to-day cash flow
- Manage Accounts Payable’s month-end close process
- Act as the point of escalation for the rest of the team, helping to resolve queries from the business and suppliers in a timely manner
- Work with the rest of your team to establish a solid control environment for Accounts Payable
We are looking for someone with a strong intellect, who enjoys a hands-on approach whilst following company processes and procedures. Strong leadership and management skills coupled with accuracy skills and an eye for detail are essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.